My Convictions & Confessions

Monday, December 8, 2008

New Camera!

Today went to buy some necessary things for mission in City XYZ in China. Then we went to Funan IT Mall to walk walk, see see, look look... and realize everything they sell there is the same thing.. the ONLY THING that is different is the prices...

Cons and I went to a few places to look for a Camera, got 2 cameras caught my attention. One is Canon G10 (Semi Pro) and the other one is Canon Ixus 980 IS (Digital Cam)!! The price difference is only 100 plus.. It was so tempting for me to get the G10, BUT.. all because of Christine Cheng... spoke over my life words of discouragement yesterday.. stop me from buying a SEMI PRO... She said i dont have the skill yet.. which i know its TRUE!! LOL.. Thanks Christine. And also THANKS CONS for being my wisdom in choosing.

Seriously.. I felt soooooo cheated after buying it... WHY? Because as I happily walk off from the shop that I bought the camera from, beside it was another one shop that sell at a cheaper price!!!! Seriously, never will I expect there will be another cheaper one!!!! Because we walk past a few shops and ask for the price for the same camera.. Every shop we went into, it gets cheaper!! Worst still, the shop that sell cheaper looks cleaner, more honest, smells better!!! What really make me feel the pain was the guy said, "I don't recommend you to buy this model...." *feels like a knife stabbed into my heart* Urgh~ Some more their shop name is named after a verse in the bible (John 3:16)...

Well, overall I am contented with this camera despite of all these.. I'm not a pro in snapping and shooting, neither am I SEMI PRO! Hehehe.

I hereby proudly present to you my new camera. It looks cool like this with 3 legs! - CANON IXUS 980 IS (14.7 Mega Pixels)!




This is going to be my last time using my iPhone 2.0 Mega Pix taking photos! =) And waiting for Jiajian to teach me how to take nice shots. LOL!

4 more days to the forbidden land... Lord give grace..

Satisfied...

Jason Chua

No comments: