My Convictions & Confessions

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Bonding

For a very long time we have not sit down like this together as a family to talk and show care and concern for one another. My brother and sister in law came over today to check my mum out.

She was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in her nose and she was very worried and affected. Today was a time where we really talk to one another and asking one another to take care of themselves. Encouraging each other to stay positive and we are in this together as a family. Despite of the bad news and solemn moments, there were laughter as we talk about things and life.. This was the family moment that I have not experience for a long long time. I thank God for it and it is precious.

Please pray for my mum as the doctor still do not know which stage she is currently in. But I choose to believe God for miracles and through this my entire household shall come to know Him because He is in control! =)

Anyway it is Christmas Eve!! I am going to do something that I have not been doing as a son of the family in many festive season.. I am going to get some gift for my parents, brother, sister in law and also my nephew and neices...

Blessed Christmas Eve to all!

Jason Chua

No comments: