My Convictions & Confessions

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Final Few Hours

The time has finally come, I am going to fly to City XYZ later. Very Excited and yet nervous. It is time to experience some 'real mission'. Really looking forward to meet the youth over at the other side, to learn and to listen to their life experience as a believer. It is something that we as Christian yet to face....PERSECUTION!!


Well, please keep all of us in prayer, some photos for you to check out our heroes and heroines!


Heroes & Heroines In Preparation


Kim Siong as 'Jesus'



From 'Jesus' to Businessman



Serene trying to change 'Jesus' to what she wants Him to be... =(



Daphne trying to explains the drama to us =)



Seems like Daphne wants to demostrate now!



Joanne trying hard to understand...



Erm... Trying to Understand...



Some Drama that WE don't understand except the 2 of them... =S



Mr Handsome!!



Kim Siong & His Piano...



Mr Handsome posing his back...



Crazy Girl's Game...



Chairman Mao's last 2 supporters



Feels like a richman... LOL



Finally.... Let me present you my team of Heroes!!



NOT YET FINISH... See our Chinese singing session!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXWArUcK8dE


Hahaha.. I hope it won't come out bad when we are in City XYZ.. =)



Just to let you see abit more of my BO LIAO shots.. trying to be a pro but as you can see... I am not!!! LOL..



First shots using my new cam.. on a mouse.. =S



Taken while in Karen's house during our last planning for the trip! =P

This is like random... I know.. LOL



Well, that's all folks for tonight! It's time to say goodnight world again.. and guess I can only see you on the 21st December.. =)


2 hours and 45 minutes more hours to be in the sky later... =)


Good Morning World!!


Waiting patiently....


Jason Chua

No comments: