My Convictions & Confessions

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I feel happy after working out some fats!

Thank God for secondary school friends whose passion is still soccer! Today was a full and packed day. Almost died of work overload. Got to prepare my work and assign them to my colleagues to take over temporary while I am away. Glad to receive an sms from my friend (in the midst of my busyness)! They asked me to go play soccer at Bedok, near my Primary School (Red Swastika)

Sadly, after 1 match of game my shoes give way... =( Well, at least I got to run and score some beautifuly goals! LOL.. After the game of soccer, I decided to walk back from Bedok 85 Market back to my home at Tampines!! LOL.. Radical but bound to lose some weight after that! It took me quite a while to reach home, and I feel SO TIRED now.. LOL

Seriously speaking, sometimes we are too busy with the things that we do in our daily life and we neglected the beauty of His Creation! As I walked under the stars and looking at the trees and nature, I have come to appreciate and know that God is Awesome! Everything that He made is BEAUTIFUL and EXCELLENCE!

Just saw the YAHOO NEWS.. the Chicken in Hong Kong is now inflicted with Bird Flu... Dodo Bird, if you ever see this post, please warn your parents and beware of the chickens you all eat! Take Care ya?

3 More days to the forbidden land... feeling even more nervous.. I need more GRACE...

See you soon... Christmas.. =)

Longing,
Jason Chua

No comments: