My Convictions & Confessions

Monday, December 8, 2008

An Emotional Day!

Today was rather eventful and also feel rather distracted. I asked my friends, peers, members whether they felt distracted throughout the whole service. Majority said yes or somehow abit. Partly was because of the renovation that is happening in Church, also something in the air was rather heavy and dense.. I can't explained it.

As for me, I was very distracted and disturbed throughout the whole service. Well, somethings happened and I felt rather horrible on the inside. Alot of struggles in my emotions and all but well thank God, everything was clarified and cleared after 3rd Service. I just want to apologize for everything.

Somehow on the inside of me is rather heavy throughout the day, due to the things that happened and also what is going on around me.. I need grace and strength, so if you are reading this, please pray for me...

Yes! Most importantly, pray for me if you can when I go China. Ask God for protection for me and my team, also a special grace for us to function and communicate clearly despite of the handicap that we have. Much prayer is needed.. Thank you guys! =)

P/S - I bought 4 pcs of wrapping paper that cost me S$20!!!!! =(

See you guys on the 21st December! Miss you all! =)

Much Grace,
Jason.C

No comments: