My Convictions & Confessions

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Day Of Many Fellowship!

Today was a full and packed day! From morning, the Zone Leaders met Pastor Daniel at his new house (Simply Awesome.. sooooooo nice) for breakfast. Had a good and challenging discussion and talk. After that session of fellowship it got my brain thinking and I got to seriously be more hands on with my Zone. I need to learn to relate more with my members and raise the next tiers of leaders up!! =)
After that I went to look for some of my cell member. Today's cell meeting is one fun one. We all gathered at Simei Care Centre to do a garage sales. And guess what!? Many things was sold and it was rather fruitful. Anyway all these money that we earn is going to be used for a home that we are going to adopt as a zone. Great job guys! I am so proud of you!! Some picture below to let you see all the heroes and heroines!! I kind of miss Emi and Joshua.. Where are you guys! (If you happen to see them, ask them to come read this post.. let them know how much I miss them!)Hahaha.. Well.. I can't express myself well with words, but somehow whenever I typed or write a letter, I can express better. Hahahah.

The Heroines! (Not the drugs, but they are addictive as well)
Nice Pose Chris & WZ! =)


Can You find the bear?



Proudly Present You Our Garage Bear!


Mr Garage Bear!

After the garage sales, Jiancong, Sabby and I met for dinner at Coffee Club at Siglap.. Once again..EATING!! LOL. This is my fourth treat in the month.. Maybe God really bless me so that I can bless others. But I guess, I need to save up as well!!! LOL. Same thing happen, I was too engross in eating, forgot to take photos of the food. So what you see below are the left overs... My zone members told me that this blog is like some food blog to show all the different kinds of food in different location. Hahahaha.
We had a great talk. Got to know each other better. About our personal calling and struggles within the zone. And now we all know.. we are not the only one struggles!!! We broke out in laughter and joke about having the thought that other zones are doing well and seemingly growing except our own.. And we came to this conclusion, "The pasture on the other side always looked greener!!"

More than the laughter and food, I know we grew closer as friends and also co-worker in the Kingdom of God. Let's change this world together and impact this generation with the 5 loaves and 2 fishes that we have.

Hope to see you soon...

Waiting Patiently...

Jason Chua

No comments: