My Convictions & Confessions

Friday, December 5, 2008

Eat Again! Finally its over!

Yeah! Last day of my Exihibition today! Finally.. It was a tiring week. We eat and we talk, and we talk and we eat none stop. But I thank God everything went well.. and I got to know more new friends in this Exihibition..

After the whole thing ended, our GM decided to give all of us a treat for the hardwork that we put in! FREE FOOD AGAIN!!! We went to TONY ROMAS and it was awesome.. But seriously.. now i'm too full and bloated to talk about it.. I may just 'merlion' out my food.

Some nice photos of the food that we partake.
This is our opening dish! Bread with garlic spread!



Their Signature Dish!



The Bomb Appetizer!


Next, Da Main Dish - Steak & Ribs Combo!


A Little Closer Look!


Last but not least! Our Miss Corny Girl!!



Overall it was a successful week of Exihibition. I thank God that all things went well and much more prospect and hope coming ahead of us to do business with other companys. And I know God is a rewarder of those who is worthy of their wages.. Same things work in the spiritual, it works in the natural as well.

Have been sleeping early past 2 days.. Can't wait for Christmas to come.. Hahah

See you soon!

Patiently,

Jason Chua

No comments: