My Convictions & Confessions

Friday, December 5, 2008

Feasting None Stop!

Had a long day at Suntec City... Was involved in OSEA Exihibition and Spent most of my time talking to people and visiting my friends from other countries. After the whole Exihibition, our Australian friends invited us to go eat International Seafood at EAST COAST!! YUMMY!!



I got no time to take photos of the food, but only after we finished. LOL.. We were all hungry!! And the worst thing is...... THE CRAB FLEW TO MY SHIRT!!! Oh man....











This is soooooo SAD!! Stained Shirt



And Cons bought me something 'SPECIAL' from the STATES and it cannot be found in any STARBUCKS Outlet in Singapore! It is proven!! (Starbucks is the second best place in the world other than God's Presence! Hehehe...)

Starbucks Dark Chocolate Mini Beans


Well, I've been eating and eating so much for the past few days!!! I need to go for some run and execise to keep my tummy smaller and fit!!

I shall do it!! Please support me to run! Thanks!

Patiently......

Jason Chua

No comments: