My Convictions & Confessions

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Believe In A Miracle Working God

As I was randomly playing through my library, and heard one of my all time favourite song (When You Believe) from the soundtrack of Prince of Egypt (Which is also my all time favourite show).

As I was listening through the lyrics again, somehow I felt faith was build within me to believe for great things to happen in 2009. God is a Big God! There is nothing impossible that He cannot do! And through Him I can do all things! I simply just want to believe!!! =)

So as usual, I sat at my desk in office and started dreaming (Opps!) Dreaming to take new ground for Jesus. To pioneer new school outreaches in a few new potential schools! (Tampines Sec, Junyuan Sec, School of Arts and many more.) Forming the East Alliance Movement for Jesus to combine all the High School Outreach in the east to fast and to pray for their Schools, to stir up prayers and burden for this generation to take responsibility of their own generation and wage a good warfare against the Kingdom of darkness!

If God can use Moses to deliver the Children of Israel out of the land and the hands of the Egyptians, I believe God can also use us to deliver this generation of young people out of the hands of the DEVIL who so want to steal their potential, kill their dreams and destroy their destiny! Raise me up Lord!!!

I believe in a Big Big God! Who can do anything! I want to be used by You like the way You've used Moses.. I am pressing in..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHA9_AwBTM&feature=related

Simply Believe,
Jason Chua

No comments: