My Convictions & Confessions

Friday, January 23, 2009

11 Years since sec 1...

This photo really bring back lots of memories of my school days. Oh man.. I MISS THEM SOOOO MUCH... Well, try to find me if you can. Seriously, time passes soooooooo quickly that I thought this picture was taken just few years ago...

Some I still stay in contact with them, but some I dunno where they are now. And I know of one of them is no longer around on earth anymore. But I thank God she received Christ 8 months before she leave this earth.

My prayer is for all of them to come to know Jesus and His love..

I regret not doing enough when I was in Secondary School days.. It is so true that today, I have to say this words, " HOW I WISH I HAD..." If you are still in Secondary Schools, I beseech you to do whatever you can to simply just shine His light in dark places, your school. =)

Don't live in regret, and say 'How I wish I had..." 4 years or 5 years later.. while you are still there.. live it to the FULLEST!

Live the Life of No Regrets!
Jason Chua

No comments: