My Convictions & Confessions

Friday, January 30, 2009

How Could I Live

This is one of my favourite song from my favourite album (Paradise - Joy Unspeakable). I don't think you are able to find it anywhere now because it is a VERY VERY OLD album and I love it to the max. Hahaha.. It is by far for me, the most anointed album ever heard in my life. It draws you to God. Seriously!

How could I live without You
How would I survive
Without Your love
Without Your touch
You're the One Who heals me
Cleanses my heart
And sets me free

Now I come right before You
With my hands lifted up
And my heart humbly bowed
At Your work on the cross
As You hung there and die
You were paying the price
For my life... for my life

For Your love is higher than the heavens
Deeper than the sea
Cause all I want is You in my life
No one else can satisfy my soul
And make me feels this way
Only You Lord... Only You...

This song reminds me of my teenage years of small beginnings. Know nothing but only to pursue God with all of my heart as a young chap. As you grow older, you gain more knowledge. When you have more knowledge, you have more responisibility. When you have more responsiblity, You will have lesser time... But my prayer is, no matter how much responsbility we have as a person or a leader.. this desire and heart must never leave me.... Just like King David, even when he was a King and was given big and heavy responsibility, he is still the same shepherd boy who love God, and run after the very heart of God..

I need You Jesus...
My heart yearns for more of You in my life..
Take me deeper in You.
Never let positions and responsibility take my time and heart away from You...
Keep me close to You...

Yearning for Him,
Jason Chua

No comments: