My Convictions & Confessions

Monday, January 5, 2009

4 Days of Rest, Now back to work!!

Past 4 days was wonderful.. why? Because it was holidays all the way! In that 4 days I think I did alot alot alot of things.

I stayed over in church with some of my youths in the zone. Catch a movie with some of them! Went for my brother's house warming. Lim Teh with Karen and Daphne at Starbucks!

Went for a run @ Tampines Stadium (I ran 8 rounds!! Signify my walk with God for the past 8 years, and I walked 1 round which signify my coming walk with Him this year!! ). Met up with my zone core for a good dinner at Sushi Tei after our run and spend time together at starbucks talking (Great Fun!)

Then WZ, Cons and I went to watch 'Australia' with Edwin Lim, Jason Lee, Rachel Yang, JJ, Jeremy, and Emma (The show is SOOOOOO long that I reached home at 5am in the morning. I can't believe I still can Chiong!) And my favorite character in that show is KING GEORGE! LOL!!

Went to Cons' cell and shared. Then we decided to go for shopping. I bought 2 tight tight Tees and 1 brown hoodie.. I tried wearing skinny jeans requested by cons.. It was horrible to the max.. I felt that my leg hair has no room to breathe. LOL..

Yesterday we had an awesome service. Great message from PD that gave me a good reminder to put on the whole Armour of God everyday of my life. Our life is always in a constant battle, if we neglect any part of the armor, we may just get wounded by the enemy. My prayer is many of us who are still in church today will STAND STRONG even if times ahead is difficult.

After service we plotted to 'kidnap' Terry and HY. Hahaha. You want to know what we did to them? Come for their wedding then. hehehehe =) After that we went to celebrate Peh's birthday at fish and co. Well, I purpose in my heart that if ever people gonna ask me to celebrate birthday at fish n co.. I'm so gonna reject it. Try going there to celebrate if you want to know why.

Now, I'm back in reality of life. Work! I really thank God for friends and family. They add colours to your life. Without them, life will really be plained boring and lonely. Worst still, if without God, I may as well not live on this earth!! Hehe..I'm serious. =)

In Reality,
JC

No comments: