My Convictions & Confessions

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Introduction

Hi All,

Welcome to GapStander.

My name is Jason and I am born in the year 1985. Thank you for taking time to surf through this site. All that is written and shared are all for the glory of the One who died for me, and His name is Jesus.

My passion is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ alone is my passion. I love Jesus because He first loved me. He gave me life, hope and destiny. When I first came to know Jesus is when I was 15. And that is by far the best decision I've made in my life.

I was once a heavy gamer and my main language was vulgarities. I tried to stop speaking vulgarities for a very long time, but miracle came when I finish saying my sinner's prayer on the 19th March 2000 (Sunday). Ever since, not a single vulgar word have been uttered.

I first received the call of God when I was 17 years young. I was preaching in one a Church in Baguio (Philippines) for the first time in a crowd. I heard a voice, Close to an audible one calling my name and said,"Jason, You shall be my mouthpiece to the nations." From that point onwards, I know God called me to be His voice to nations, to sing, to preach, to share the love and the hope of the Gospel.

Until now, I am still loving Jesus and He is still my passion. I am still holding on to my dreams to give this life of mine to a dying world out there. Because He gave His life for me so that I can give mine to those who are dying just as I was dying before I knew Him.

And the quote of my life is this," I Lived to know Him, and to make Him known"

This is just a little part of my life and the plans and purpose God have install for me, and I know it is not finish yet. Despite of my low qualification and minimum talent that I owned, God still choose to use a simple lad like me. And I know if God can use someone like me, surely He can use you too.. because all He need is someone who is available. =)

Will you be available?
_________________
Blessings,
Jason Chua

"I lived to know Him, and to make Him known" - Unknown

2 comments:

Celia Sng said...

Hello! A blog? haha.. Make your blog alive ok! Anyway, I like the first post! (:

Jason Chua said...

Hahaha.. Just introduction only lor.. At least people will know who am I ma.. Thanks!! You are the first to leave comment!!! So touch.. =)