My Convictions & Confessions

Sunday, November 30, 2008

God Is Good!

Just came back from 2 days of Encounter's Retreat. It was tiring but yet fulfilling because of the things God did in the midst of this youth. Indeed God is in the business of setting a generation free from their bondage, from their taskmaster, from their inner hurts and pain that no one knows and bring them to their destiny!

God is good and He never fail to impact and transform the lives of this young people. What is the most touching part is when I know some of these youth got there breakthrough and they finally got touched by God for the first time.. Seeing them liberated and seeing them change from the first time they come till this day, it has to be God.

I wish I had a camera to take some photos to post it up.. Maybe I should invest in one.. Hahahah Well.. May God provide.

Alrighty. Short post but I just want to say GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD.=) I love my Father in heaven, and He loves you too! =)

Deeply In Love,
Jason Chua

No comments: